- Master Resume Writer
- Certified Job Search Strategist
- Certified Career Management Coach
- Certified Job & Career Transition Coach
- Reach Certified Personal Branding Strategist
- Reach Certified Social Branding Analyst
- Certified 360Reach Analyst
- Certified Executive Leadership Development Coach
- Credentialed Career Manager
- Certified Professional Resume Writer
- Certified Social Media Career Strategist
- Certified Brain-based Success Coach
Beverly Harvey has been coaching C-level and six- and 7-figure executives in career transition and planning for more than twenty years.
Beverly uses her innate intuitive talent to identify, understand and appreciate the unique worth of others. She helps each client define and articulate their exceptional talents, brand and value proposition and then creates unique marketing materials and job search strategies.
Beverly has worked with executives from privately held companies, government agencies, not-for-profits and Fortune 500 corporations including:
Microsoft, IBM, Eastman Kodak, Accenture, Home Depot, Medtronics, Prudential Home Mortgage, Northrop Grumman Corporation, General Dynamics, Cap Gemini Ernst & Young, Florida Power & Light, Cargill, Deloitte & Touche, Tech Data, Royal Caribbean, Harcourt, Barclays Bank, Harrah’s, Hilton, Marriott, Walt Disney World, Accenture, AT&T, Verizon, Unilever, Lanier, Russell Stover, Tyco Healthcare, Sherwin-Williams, Prudential, Ashland, UPS, Federated Department Stores, Oracle, Sprint, First Data Corporation, First Union, L-3 Communications, Lockheed Martin, McKesson Corporation, Merck, Pfizer Inc., Raytheon, Unisys, Mars, Motorola, American Express, Bear Stearns, Motorola, Cushamn & Wakefield, Earthlink, Nokia, Lexmark, Service Master, and many others.
Beverly completed coach training through the Career Coach Academy (currently TheAcademies) and the Career Planning and Adult Development Network. She has been awarded the highest distinction in the careers industry, “Credentialed Career Manager” by the Career Thought Leaders.
Beverly studied personal branding under the international personal branding guru, William Arruda, and is a Certified Personal Branding Strategist.
Book & Kindle:
Landing an Executive Position: Proven Job Search Strategies That Win Offers
Contributions to resume writing books:
- Job Seeker’s Guide To Working With Recruiters, Kennedy Information’s, 2009
- Expert Resumes for Managers and ExecutivesSecond Edition by Wendy S. Enelow and Louise M. Kursmark, 2007
- Executive’s Pocket Guide To ROI Resumes And Job Search, Louise M. Kursmark and Jan Melnik, 2006
- Best Career Transition Resumes for $100,000+ Jobs, Wendy S. Enelow, 2005
- Job Search Magic, Susan Britton Whitcomb, 2005
- Interview Magic, Susan Britton Whitcomb, 2005
- Expert Resumes for Career Changers, Wendy S. Enelow and Louise M. Kursmark, 2003
- America’s Top Resumes for America’s Top Jobs,Second Edition, Michael Farr, 2003
- Best Resumes and CVs for International Jobs, Ronald L. Krannich and Wendy S. Enelow, 2002
- 101 Ways to Recession Proof Your Career, Wendy S. Enelow, 2002
- Resumes That Knock ’em Dead, Martin Yate, 2001, 2003
- Cover Letters That Knock ’em Dead, Martin Yate, 2001, 2003
- Cover Letter Magic, Wendy S. Enelow & Louise Kursmark, JIST Works, 2000
- Gallery of Best Resumes for People Without A Four-Year Degree, David F. Noble, JIST Works, 2000, 2002 (second edition)
- Resume Winners from the Pros, Wendy Enelow, Impact Publications, 1998
- Resumes! Resumes! Resumes!, Career Press, 1997
- 101 Best Resumes, Jay A. Block & Michael Betrus, McGraw-Hill, 1996
- Gallery of Best Resumes, for the Two-Year Degree Student, David F. Noble, JIST Works, Inc. 1996
Resume Writing Awards