Recruiters think that if you don’t have an online presence, you don’t exist.
Recruiters have embraced the talent networks and communities, social media sites, and online venues to consistently build relationships and search for their ideal candidates.
As a Certified On-line Identity Manager & Social Media Strategist, I will help you develop a strategy and plan that will position you to be found by your target audience.
LinkedIn strategy, design and development encompasses:
- Developing a strategy and plan to create a consistent online brand and message
- Writing your entire LinkedIn profile & recommending content order
- Maximizing LinkedIn’s most effective features (optional sections, groups, activities, job search tools, settings, and other options)
- Developing SEO (search engine optimization) strategies
- Getting found by recruiters and headhunters
- Establishing yourself as a thought leader
- Capitalizing on LinkedIn networking techniques
We leave no stone uncovered – We strive to help you create a branded 3D Profile – We will:
- Review your LinkedIn URL to ensure that people can find you
- Maximize use of your website URLs
- Inventory your content (presentations, publications, whitepapers, articles, blogs, videos, ebooks, Internet content/mentions, announcements, projects, patents, etc.)
- Create your 120-character Headline
- Review your headshot
- Determine your keywords/specialties (SEO)
- Recommend Groups and Alumni
- Develop a strategy for ongoing thought leadership
- Recommend a communication plan
Our program includes: Two, 1-hour coaching calls & Written LinkedIn Profile
Contact Beverly Harvey today: