Today’s job search requires an aggressive multi-media, multi-channel approach that combines both traditional and contemporary job search methods.
Career Transition Success Program & Resource Guide
The program includes job search strategies, resources, venues, and tools that cater exclusively to the $150K+ executive, with in depth coaching focused on all aspects of job search:
- Targeted job search strategies
- Interview coaching
- Job search communications & etiquette
- Promoting & managing your brand
- Establishing a professional online presence
- Creating a blog & blogging
- Networking introductions & strategies
- Working with executive search consultants
- Maximizing LinkedIn in your job search
- Preparing & coaching your references
- Creating a position proposal
- Acceptance strategies / letters
- Handling counter offers
- Designing your onboarding plan
- Planning your first 100 days
- … and more
The program includes HarveyCareers’ Job Search Resource Guide with hundreds of resources for:
- Executive job search venues
- Networking venues & forums
- Six-figure membership sites
- Identifying the hidden job market
- Preparing for your interviews
- Resume distribution
- Researching industries & companies
- Finding executives & company information
- Identifying executive search consultants
- Salary Guides
- Managing your digital footprint
To schedule a time to discuss your job search strategy and plan, request a complimentary consultation.
Establish your online presence with an ePortfolio (also known as a Web Portfolio). An ePortfolio allows you to showcase the full depth and breadth of your experience and develop an online presence. With no page limitations, you can build a comprehensive ePortfolio that showcases all of your areas of expertise, your extensive background, and your qualifications.
For example, you can include:
streaming audio & video
|volunteer / pro bono work|
pictures, charts & tables
workshops & seminars
technical skill sets
An updated ePortfolio allows anyone to view current information about you 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
To schedule a time to discuss an ePortfolio, request a complimentary consultation.
Online Social Networking for Executives
Social networking sites help you communicate your brand, thought leadership, subject matter expertise, and value proposition so that you will be sought after for opportunities.
To schedule a time to discuss Online Social Networking coaching, schedule a time to talk with Beverly Harvey.
Executive Resume Distribution – Targeted Mailing Campaigns
Targeted direct mail can be a great vehicle to identify unadvertised opportunities. Well-planned, well-targeted, and well-executed campaigns do get results!
You can develop an electronic or physical mailing campaign based on any one of the following categories or a combination of all four:
- Retained Recruiters: executive search firms with an exclusive contract to fill a senior-level, C-suite, or board position.
- Contingency Recruiters: search firms and staffing firms specializing in the placement of professionals at all levels.
- High Growth Companies: An electronic mailing to rapidly growing and large US and Canadian companies.
- Venture Capital & Private Equity Firms: An electronic mailing to venture capital firms. Many of these firms have multiple investment interests and are actively involved in recruiting executive talent for their portfolio of companies. One contact can result in multiple interviews and introduce you to some of the fastest growing companies.
Contact Beverly Harvey today:
Schedule a time to talk