Executive Career Management
Manage your career so you never have to search for a job again.
Eliminate interruptions in your income.
Set your end-of-career goals and your pre-retirement (scaled-back career or entrepreneurship) goals.
As tenures continue to shorten, it is critical to “Manage” your career on a daily basis … to be continually positioning yourself for your next career move whether within the company or externally.
By managing your career, you’ll have fewer gaps in your income. You can avoid being unemployed 6, 12, and 18 months between jobs. With tenures shortening, being unemployed for 12 months every 4-5 years can put a huge dent in your retirement nest egg.
The Executive Career Management Program is designed to:
- Create a career plan and action steps to move you in the right direction
- Position you to become renowned for your areas of expertise
- Position you to be sought after by companies who need your thought leadership and driving force
- Achieve your career dreams and goals
The Executive Career Management Program includes:
- 12 months of coaching (6 months of bi-weekly sessions and 6 months of monthly sessions)
- My book: Landing An Executive Position: Proven Job Search Strategies That Win Offers
Coaching Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Developing short- and long-term career management strategies
- Creating a roadmap for your ultimate career aspiration
- Identifying your unique brand and value proposition
- Designing an effective communication/PR plan
- Building a communication hub
- Marketing yourself using a proven, integrated multi-platform marketing strategy
- Designing your introduction (aka: elevator speech) for various audiences
- Positioning yourself as an expert and thought leader
- Promoting your passions and innate talents
- Self-marketing strategies that work in today’s market
- Maximizing your online presence via LinkedIn and other venues
- Rapidly expanding your network of contacts
- Leveraging relationships without damaging relationships
Coaching will be customized to your specific needs. Any and all topics of interest can be addressed.